Wednesday, March 2, 2016

ALBUM REVIEW: Money Scorseze "Progression....The Life Project"

My motivation has remained the same. To paint pictures with music and make movies with lyrics." 

Artist- Money Scorceze
Speciality- Hip Hop
Album- Progression...The Life Project


"IT STARTED WITH A BEAT and it grew from there. My passion for music started early and grew from simple intrigue and inspiration, to creative ways of communicating my imagination audibly. Being an artist has been a long road that starts at my youth and has taken me through fatherhood. In my journey of becoming who i am today, I've found that it's made me a better artist."  
~Money$ 

Columbus bred, ATL resident Money Scorseze serves the people 18 tracks on the "PTLP" plate. This project is versatile.  Sometimes political.  Sometimes hood.  Sometimes personal.  Sometimes hype. Every song feels a little different from the last yet it all flows well together.  That's pretty dope. 


Progression is for the hustlers and the passionate.  It's DEFINITELY for the smokers.  It's a soundtrack for the ambitious and for the lovers of beautiful women and good times. Progression is for EVERYBODY. 

Exhibit A:
Snapback to the back black  
I'm jumpin out my spaceship with my space kicks and this backpack
Wit work
Flip that like flapjacks
I'm blowin purp

Kudos to Mr. Scorseze for taking the time to make something special for the ladies.  My favorite song on the album features a singer by the name of Sam Dew.  This track is smooth and sexy and the fellas ride the beat effortlessly. Good stuff. 

"I promise I will be well worth the wait."

 FAV SONG-  "If I Want U" Feat. Sam Dew


"My music is like a Michelangelo picture of a modern day ghetto.

MONEY SCORSEZE #LIVE



"Being an artist has been a long road that starts at my youth and has taken me through fatherhood. "
  
Purchase your copy of PTLP on Itunes or check it out on Spotify!  


CONNECT WITH MONEY SCORSEZE
Facebook: OGOD Scorseze
 Twitter: @mscorseze
IG: @mscorseze 

Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/money_s
Email: ReachDC1@gmail.com



#SUPPORTINDIEMUSIC


No comments:

Post a Comment