Wednesday, February 24, 2016

#SOULDOPESUNDAY SPOTLIGHT: Troof DaGod

"ENERGY.  He has crazy energy.  He's hype.  He's all over the stage.  His songs sound dope.  He has on miss matched shoes."
~Qamil

FEBRUARY 2016
Location: Scarlet & Grey Cafe (Columbus, OH)
Open Mic Winner: Troof DaGod
SpecialtyHip Hop
Interviewed by:  Qamil



Q.  What do you bring to the music table? 
A.  I BRING THE FUN!!!!!!

Q. How would you describe your style as an artist? 
A.  #FRESH

Q. If you could go on a world tour right now, what other artist 
would you want to take with you? 
A.   LexXx Marie  of course. She keep me juiced on stage!!!!

Q. Who IS Troof Da God? 
A.  He is the Lost Boy of peace, fun, and above all ... Love.



Q. Of all the songs you have ever created which is your favorite and why? 

A. I hate choosing, but a colab I did with the church I was apart of when I was 12. Me and my cousin wrote a song with his mom called "Time is running out". Beautiful song.. Christ N US ministries (OCC) is the name of the church.

Q . If you could have a dinner party and discuss music with 5 artists (dead or alive) who would be at that table? 
A. Jimi Hendrix, Michael Jackson , Erykah Badu, Andre 3000, Slug Christ

Q. What music are you listening to now? What’s spinning in your world? 

A. Awful Records, Wu Tang errday (lol), 90's hip-hop basically. SoulDope artist stay in my rotation, Tommy G, all my Bus artist get love on my Soundcloud , #ReallyiLLy  . ..



Q. What is your ultimate goal as an artist? 
A. I have to help save the world, I helped mess it up.

Q. What is your favorite album of all time? 
A. Purple Haze (Camron)

Q. What is your favorite part about being an artist? 
A. Getting to see other people "kick it" because of something I did, yeah that's #Dope!!!!

Q. When people see you perform what do you want them to take away? 
A. I want them to remember  their "Happy Thoughts"!!!! We gotta fly right....?

Check out the "Angel Dust" EP by Troof Da God



Q. What is your absolute favorite song to perform live? 
A: My favorite song to perform right now is "Goth Wave" there is no sitting!!!!

Q. Favorite color? 
A. Purple

Q. Favorite movie or tv show of all time? 
A. My favorite movie is "The Count of Monte Cristo"....

Q. Tell me something about yourself that would surprise people.
A. I think about flying more than music.



Q. Where can people find you online? 

Facebook: Troof Da  God  
 Twitter: @troofikus
IG: @troofikus 
Snapchat: troofus

Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/troofdagod
Email: troof_realy@yahoo.com



Catch Troof DaGod performing LIVE as our feature act at #SOULDOPESUNDAY on March 6th.
  
For more info on the show or how you can perform, like the event page on Facebook www.facebook.com/SoulDopeSunday

For more on Soul Dope Entertainment visit www.souldopeent.com

 


No comments:

Post a Comment