Saturday, December 19, 2015

R&B NOW: What dropped. What's hot. What you need to know about!


"My mama don't like you and she likes everybody" ~Justin Beiber  


These artists are closing out 2015 with new music.  Both Jojo & Teedra Moses released two projects this year.  #NICE  Check out their new offerings as well as my favorite tracks from other new releases! 


ARTIST- JoJo
ALBUM- #LOVEJO2



*Qamil Note:  I LOVE this chick.*


ARTIST- BABYFACE
ALBUM- RETURN OF THE TENDER LOVER



FAV TRACK
"Exceptional"



ARTIST- MONICA
ALBUM- CODE RED


FAV TRACK
"Ocean of Tears"


*QAMIL NOTE:  I'll be honest. It took me a while to find a song that I liked.  I'm not in love with this album but I'm glad she's still in the game. " 

ARTIST- ANGIE STONE
ALBUM- DREAM



FAV TRACK
"Begin Again" ft. Dave Hollister
*Qamil Note: DAVE! YESSSSSSSSSS* #OKBYE haha


ARTIST- JUSTIN BEIBER
ALBUM- PURPOSE

This album is DOPE.  I went in thinking that I wasn't going to get into it.  WRONG.  

FAV TRACK
" Trust"


*Qamil Note:  I had a hard time picking a favorite for the opposite reason as the Monica album.  This one has so much to choose from......#NICE Oh and he has a song with Nas.*  

ARTIST- CHRIS BROWN
ALBUM- ROYALTY

FAV TRACK
"Who's Gonna (NOBODY)"
*QAMIL NOTE:  THIS ISH RIGHT HERE?! WHEW*

ARTIST-  AUGUST ALSINA
ALBUM- THIS THING CALLED LIFE

FAV TRACK
"LOOK AT HOW FAR I'VE COME"


ARTIST- TEEDRA MOSES
MIXTAPE- CLAIRVOYANT


*QAMIL NOTE:  I LOVE THIS CHICK. LOL*

~



 Connect with Qamil
 Soundcloud- Qamil-1  Facebook- QAMILSOULDOPE
Instagram- @QamilSoulDope


No comments:

Post a Comment